Chroma PvP Animated Resource Pack 1.8.9 Chroma PvP is a one-of-a-kind animted and FPS resource pack that does not try to reinvent the wheel. Instead, it builds on the fundamentals that are known and loved by anyone that has ever enjoyed a PvP pack before. But Chroma resource pack doesn’t rely on fundamentals alone – it changes the game completely by using new features that no player has seen before. This is the number one, go-to option for anyone who enjoys PvP texture packs but doesn’t feel satisfied by the average feel and style most like-minded resource packs bring to the game. If you have tried over and over again a multitude of PvP resource packs to no avail, Chroma might be the right thing for you – one that’ll end the quest for the right PvP resource pack as soon as you try this. There are two sides to the Chroma resource pack.
First of all, it covers every single fundamental element that you know and want from a PvP resource pack. Low fire, short swords, and every other feature that is a must-have for PvP sessions. On the other hand, Chroma offers next-level animated textures that have never been seen before. For example, the armor and weapons’ textures feature an animated loop between different colors. Chroma also adds crystal clear water and custom skies, among other things.Chroma offers a level of detail that has no match right now. In fact, it presents such an immersive experience that it might prove distracting at first – that’s how good this is. It is one thing to try your average, run-off-the-mill PvP resource pack, it’s another thing entirely to experience what Chroma has to offer. The PvP resource pack’s textures use the standard Minecraft resolution at 16×16. Because of this, you will be able to run the resource pack without any framerate issues whatsoever – as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft normally.
Chroma PvP (Animated) – Screenshots
How to install Chroma PvP (Animated) Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click “Options”.
- 4) On the Options menu > click “resource packs”.
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder.
Download Chroma PvP (Animated) Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.