Dancing Life Resource Pack 1.11.2 Have you ever have entertained the idea of Minecraft being about something else other than mining, building and perhaps farming? The main idea of Dancing Life Resource Pack is to transform your minecraft world to as much “dancing moves” as possible. Dancing Life inside of its resource pack contains many amazing animated textures which all sorts of dancing moves. Even mobs in this resource pack are textures in the way where you will see them like they are dancing, rather than just walk. Almost all of mobs are textured in this way but keep in mind that this doesn’t make hostile mobs any less dangerous. Just like by default, they simply will want to destroy you.
The quality and level of custom designed animations contained in the Dancing Life resource pack are quite astonishing because the pack is just 16x in resolution. You will even notice some 3D model textures, like sugar cane, bed and crafting tables. Couple of armor and weapon textures looks quite nice too. One of the best things of this resource pack is that it is 100% complete and you can enjoy everything minecraft provides, but in dancing style! If you want something unique and different from your regular use we highly suggest to try Dancing Life Resource Pack as it will bring you unforgettable gameplay.
Dancing Life – Screenshots
How to install Dancing Life Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click “Options”.
- 4) On the Options menu > click “resource packs”.
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder.
Download Dancing Life Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.