This mod is an experimental rewrite of the original Big Reactors mod, by Erogenous Beef. Things may not work the same as the original, and bugs are to be expected. If you find any, please report them on the Github Issues page, NOT here! Do read through the list first, though, as your bug may of already been reported.
You want power? We got power. BiggerReactors is an energy generation mod based on the original by Erogenous Beef. Semi-inspired by real reactor designs, this mod allows for mix-n-match reactors to generate lots of power. Each block you place can change the overall performance of a reactor.
• Higher fuel efficiency? Yep.
• More power? Uh-huh.
• A giant reactor just to flex on your friends? Sure.
All you need to get started is some reactor casing, a power tap, access port, fuel & control rods, and terminal. Then just pipe/hopper in some Yellorium or Blutonium, flip the switch, and you’re off!
Need more power? Just build some BiggerReactors.
Notable changes from the original:
• Reactor and turbine GUI buttons work slightly differently than the original. They’re toggle-in-place rather than to the side like the original.
• Access ports no longer have an internal buffer or GUI. Items must be pushed in (i.e. via a hopper), and will not be pulled in automagically.
• Overspeeding turbines for high power generation no longer works (or at least isn’t recommended), as an efficiency cap now exists. Turbine efficiency will decrease if you go too fast.
• Values used in reactor calculations are now highly configurable, with almost every internal value changable via the config.
• Turbines now required two rotor bearings, one at each end
The Phosphophyllite library is required for 1.16.3-0.1.0 and above versions, this library was packaged in the BiggerReactors 1.15.2 jars
This project is licensed under the MIT License.