Vanilla Additions is a 1.16.3 Resource Pack that uses the vanilla and Optifine features to make Minecraft more varied, adds custom GUI’s, adds features from other Minecraft games and our main goal: Blend and changes biomes to be more unique.
- 🧊 Custom Block Textures
- ✏️ Custom Item Textures
- 🗑️ Custom GUI’s
- 📋 Highlighted (colored) texts
- 🧱 Random Block Textures
- 🐔 Random Mob Textures
- 🏷️ CEM/CTM/CIT
- 💡 Emissive Textures
- 📦 Connected Textures
- ⛰️ Block/Overlays
- 🐷 Mobs
- ⛅ Sky
- 🌊 Water
Video Settings -> Details…
– Trees: Fancy/Default/Smart
– Swamp Colors: ON
Video Settings -> Quality…
– Emissive Textures: ON
– Connected Textures: Fancy/Fast
– Custom Sky: ON
– Custom Entity Models: ON
– Random Entities: ON
– Custom Items: ON
– Custom GUIs: ON
For people with shaders:
– Waving Grass: Off
(This is because you can sometimes you see a grass texture on a place where it shouldn’t be.)
To see everything that’s in Vanilla Additions, have a look at the new documentation.
+ UPDATE [1.4.1]
* Custom Item Models
– Fixed an issue where all boots weren’t horizontal when dropped on the ground.
– Changed the Firework Rocket to have the vanilla rotation when dropped on the ground.
+ Changed the Spectral Arrow to match the item version.
+ Changed the particle of the following blocks to match the block texture:
+ Ender Chest
+ Changed the particle texture to have less particles:
* Other Fixes
+ The water in the cauldron is now transparent.
Can I use this Resource Pack in a video?
– Yes of course!
Can I use your property files for my Resource Pack?
– Yes but only as a template.
May I use your textures/models?
– No. Only if you get my permission.
Where can I find a list of all the features in the Resource Pack?
– There will be a documentation #soon!
How can I submit a bug?
– Click on the “Issues” Tab at the top of this page, then click “New issue” and fill in all the fields.
How can I download the Resource Pack?
– Click on the “Files” tab at the top of this page, then click on down arrow on the latest file.
I don’t want these resources to be used for your own (Resource Packs(s)/Mods and other artwork.)
Thanks in advance.
* Minecraft with Vanilla Additions image by: Ewanhowell5195