How long does minecraft texture designers wasn’t releasing any new packs that would become an excellent replacement for a default minecraft textures. But, today I want to present you a pack called Limpid Haze Resource Pack, a new and awesome 32×32 medieval styled pack that is still work in progress.
Limpid Haze – Screenshots
How to install Limpid Haze Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click “Options”.
- 4) On the Options menu > click “resource packs”.
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder.
Download Limpid Haze Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.