A mod that lets you store your experience into an item!
Now three XP Books are available with different amount of experience that you can store into it! Respectively 30, 42 and 69 levels for XP Book I, II, and III
IMPORTANT! Invert the damage system in last update, check out the changelog for more informations!
– Right click: store the maximum amount of your experience in the book. If you have more experience than the maximum amount, you will keep the remaining experience
– Right click while sneaking: get the experience stored in the book
– XP Book recipe: 1 book (of course, it’s a book), 3 lapis lazuli (it stores experience so lapis needed makes senses), and 1 diamond (it’s quite powerful and precious so still makes senses)
– NEW: you can now upgrade the book so that it can store more experience! Same recipe but replace the book with your XP Book and the diamond with either a netherite ingot or a nether star (depending the XP Book level)
– Does it work on server? Yes it works on server. File needed for both client and server. And yes it means you can share experience with other players.
– Can I include it in my modpack? Yes, you are free to include this mod into your modpack. Just let me know if you do so! 😉
– For any other things: Feel free to share your experience, problems (prefer the Issue link instead of Comment, but it’s okay too), enhancement ideas… down in the comment section
Known compatibility issues
– Tweakeroo: using the TWEAK_SWAP_ALMOST_BROKEN_TOOLS doesn’t let you use the XP Book when it’s (almost) full as it’s considered almost broken
I’m working on those with the mod’s owners when needed. I’ll let you know when it’s fixed!