Porkchop Media Resource Pack 1.8.8 Porkchop Media is a beautiful and cute resource pack which is beautifully designed and comes in three different high quality resolutions: 64x, 128x and 256x! Mostly, this pack is remarkable because it has a really good resolution and it is fully compatible with latest minecraft version. In Porkchop Media Resource Pack I especially liked the fact that blocks are very simplistic and clear and that animals and mobs looking very cool.
Porkchop Media – Screenshots
How to install Porkchop Media Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click “Options”.
- 4) On the Options menu > click “resource packs”.
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder.
Download Porkchop Media Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.