Vanilla PvP Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13 Vanilla PvP is a resource pack that has been designed solely to enhance the PvP experience for Minecraft players. Minecraft has a large number of PvP packs at its disposal, however, since they change the art style of the game too much, they aren’t particularly popular among all players. But there is good news on this front, a new pack has been created, called the Vanilla PvP resource pack which is specifically for players who want to have the full-fledged PvP experience in the game, but don’t want to have to go through the hassle of changing the style of the game to achieve this. We highly recommend, that if you are a player who wants the best of both worlds, you should try out this pack. There are plenty of other benefits to using the Vanilla PvP resource pack; namely, the fantastic way it manages to ensure that all players have clean vision in their PvP sessions, it eliminates all the details and noise, from the textures, that have no purpose, therefore, the game world is left looking substantially smoother and easier to look at.
With this pack, not being able to keep an enemy in your line of sight will not happen anymore. Interestingly, there are four distinct modules contained in the Vanilla PvP resource pack, and each of these focuses on a particular visual aspect. Owing to this, you can pick and choose which modules you want, if you want the full experience and enable all the features available, then just install all four of the modules, however, if you are only wanting to use certain features, then all you need to do is install the modules needed for this. The resolution for the Vanilla PvP resource pack is x16, so it is very unlikely that you will notice any frame-rate drops after using it, if anything, it’s more likely that you will see FPS increase, all thanks to the clean textures.
Vanilla PvP – Screenshots
How to install Vanilla PvP Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click “Options”.
- 4) On the Options menu > click “resource packs”.
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder.
Download Vanilla PvP Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.